I normally don’t do posts like this. I am not a relationship expert, but what I do have is common sense. In the situation below, I am not victim blaming. I feel horrible for her, but this woman’s story should teach us all a valuable lesson. Here is a case of when being desperate for ashy penis goes terribly wrong.
From The Grio
“A Georgia man shot and robbed a woman he met through the online dating site Badoo.com.
The woman, whom police are not identifying, agreed to meet the man at a Days Inn on Christmas Eve. The two then went to dinner at Waffle House.
The man, who told the woman his name was “Cash,” decided dinner was too expensive and said he wanted to return to the motel. On their way home, he ordered she stop the car and give him her purse,according to 11Alive.” Read the rest of the story here.
Here is my summary.
The two had met on Badoo.com. They agreed to meet each other at the Days Inn in the Atlanta area. He then took her to the Waffle House and he claimed it was too expensive. They then decided to go back to the hotel. On the way to the hotel, in her car, he demanded her purse. After taking her purse, he shot her in the face and took her car.
Again I am not victim blaming nor am I questioning her morality. Grown folks do what they do, but she had six, count them six warning signs and didn’t heed them. Sadly, her date ended with her car stolen, and a parting gift of a gunshot wound to the face. Here are the six signs she ignored.
- The first sign that he was garbage was his name “Cash.” He ain’t Johnny. The only people who call themselves that are broke as hell or had an inmate number.
- The second sign was that he wanted to meet at the Days Inn and eat at the Waffle House. Nothing screams you’re not worth it like meeting at a nasty ass Days Inn and eating at the cheap ass Waffle House.
- Third sign was that he thought the Waffle House was too expensive. THE WAFFLE HOUSE!!
- The fourth sign was she let him in HER car. Meaning she was driving him around. She was driving around a stranger; she met on the internet; in her car!
- The fifth sign was that since he was in her car it meant he didn’t have a car.
- The sixth and last sign was that he never told her his real name. If that doesn’t say suspect as heck, I don’t know what will.
First of all, don’t let anyone fool you. Creeps like this exist on and offline. I honestly don’t understand this type of man’s appeal. His pictures reek of gross and low-class trash but to each their own. You have to do as Mrs. Eva says and “vet”, “vet”, “vet” before you allow anyone in your life. Please don’t settle for this or at least someone who wants to take you a Days Inn and a Waffle House. I am an Econolodge Subway girl myself. Just kidding. I really am kidding. You are worth more than trash like this. Be careful.
The forum exclusively for Black women is now open. Join the conversation here.
If you like this post show me some love. Subscribe, share this post and or donate to this blog. If you want in-depth solutions on how to change your destiny for the price of less than a cup of coffee ($2.99) check out my e-book, Change Your Mind, Change Your Destiny. It is the lifestyle blueprint for the strategic Black woman who wants to win and master her life.
Since you made it this far in the post, as my gift to you, I want you to download my free Change Your Mind, Change Your Life Goals and Action Plan Worksheets. The worksheets will help you create your goals and stick to them. Thank you for reading.