Makeup Monday. Check out my “Summer Makeup Tutorial for Black Women” on YouTube
Hey all. I am so excited today because today is Makeup Monday. Check out my “Summer Makeup Tutorial for Black Women” on YouTube.
I have posted a list below of products have I used in this video. You don’t have to use the same ones just make sure the colors are similar to the ones I have used. If you tried it, post your video below to show us how wonderful it looks on you. Don’t forget to rate, comment and subscribe to my channel too. Here is a link to my channel , Urban Thrift, where I post videos all the time. Aside from all things BBG, sports and politics makeup and hair care are my some of my addictions. Thank you so much for watching. Enjoy your day!!!
- Black Radiance Color Perfect Oil Free Foundation Butterscotch
- Black Opal concealer
- Wet n Wild Take on the day Eye Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Half Baked
- Avon Brown
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Virgin
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Stretch Limo Water Proof Eyeliner
- Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara
- Coastal Scents Blush Palette Orange
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Golddigger C303
- Black Radiance 5020 Molten Bronze
- Jordana Mahogany Lip Liner
- Hard Candy Madison Avenue Lip Gloss