Black Women: Ten Signs of a Good Man
I am doing this in response to those stupid lists that tell Black women what a “good Black woman does.” First of all, men don’t listen to these lists. Men do what the heck they want to do. These lists put all of the expectations of being a super woman on the woman while she must expect to deal with a mediocre man-child. I see right through them. Well sis you don’t have to deal with mediocrity. So in response to those dumb ass lists here is a list of “Signs of A Good Man.”
- A good man doesn’t expect a woman respect him because of his potential or his words but on his accomplishments.
- A good man has it all together. A good man doesn’t want his woman and children to struggle. He doesn’t want her to do the heavy lifting because he already has his stuff together.
- He doesn’t need a woman to “lift a brother up”, give him help, coax him or uplift him. He doesn’t come to her half ass, broke and broken. A good man is already motivated to succeed.
- A good man doesn’t need to be saved. He has the same brain you have. He saves himself.
- A good man is a provider. He doesn’t want his wife to take care of him. It’s emasculating.
- A good man doesn’t expect his women to march or fight his battles. He is man who is fully capable of doing it himself. That’s what men do.
- A good man will protect his family. He will not place his family in a violent situations. If that means working overtime to move his family he will do it.
- A good man doesn’t call his wife, daughters or any other woman out of their names nor does he tolerate it from others. He values the women in his life.
- A good man plans for his future. He doesn’t believe in merely existing. When you don’t have a life plan you don’t know where you are going.
- A good man believes in keeping his commitments. His commitments include his marriage and his children. If a man is not committed to his children, if he abandons his children or if he makes excuses why he shouldn’t provide for his family what makes you think he will be committed to you. That is not a man.
If the men folk do not like this list so be it. Hit dogs do holler. Instead step your game up homie.
Remember the only limit you have is the one you have placed on yourself. Think, know and be limitless.
Join the internet’s only online forum exclusively for Black women here.
If you like this post don’t forget to subscribe, share this post and or even donate to this blog.
Since you made it this far in the post, as my gift to you, I want you to download my free Change Your Mind, Change Your Life Goals and Action Plan Worksheets. The worksheets will help you create your goals and stick to them. Have you seen someone you know living an unfulfilled life, and you are afraid of living that way?
Are you unsure about achieving your goals and the direction of your life? Purchase my book Change Your Mind Change Your Destiny. It is “The lifestyle blueprint for the strategic Black woman who wants to win and master her life.” For only $2.99 and within hours you will be given tools created specifically for Black women to create goals and action steps to help you live the life of your dreams. Take the first step towards fulfilling your dreams. All you have to do is buy Change Your Mind Change Your Destiny today. We want to customize the forum for you. Don’t forget to take the 30 second survey here and tell us what you need. Thank you.